Advertise your accommodation with your own webpage/ URL at our annual fee of R400.
For only R33 pm we will provide affordable listing of your holiday accommodation and direct bookings - from guest to you (no commission).
Cape Place 2 Stay offers you the widest possibilities for on-line promotion of your accommodation and puts you in touch with both local and international visitors to our beautiful Cape Town and surrounding winelands.
We will accommodate you - no matter how small or large your business*
Add a CapePlace2stay badge to your existing webpage and we will extend your free listing.
Cape Place 2 Stay offers you:
- Opportunity to join tourism and business networks;
- On-line promotion of your individual accommodation with your own url; name/logo, description, photos and rates on your CapePlace2stay/ webpage;
- Cost efficient exposure and access to local and international markets using e-tourism;
- Opportunity to be a partner in marketing campaigns for local events.
Our accommodation directory will:
- list your accommodation on your personalised webpage url: www.capeplace2stay.co.za/yourname for a period of 12 months;
- provide online tracking of website visitors to your site;
- ensure that every enquiry/booking reaches you directly via e-mail, that gives you more control - no commission, no booking fees thus reducing costs.
- add the option to receive an sms notification of booking enquiries*;
- link to Nightsbridge realtime availability system (optional);
- provide indirect membership to Cape Town Tourism through CapePlace2stay's membership and listing on www.capetown.travel advertising media;
- actively promote CapePlace2stay websites to business and leisure markets;
- indicate the position of your accommodation on a Google map;
- offer reviews and your guests' comments to appear on your page;
- actively link your site to local taxi/ car hire services, laundry and restaurant sites for a comprehensive service to guests.
* terms and conditions apply
CONTACT US for one of two options for Advertising, promotion and site management: